According to the Urban Dictionary, a “partner in crime” can be defined as:
- good friends who get in trouble together or get each other in trouble and laugh about it
- your significant other; someone you can depend on to help you get *stuff* done; your boo
If your dad is a NASCAR fan, then we’re willing to bet he’s also been your partner in crime when it comes to watching the race, cheering, arguing, etc. In the spirit of partnership and in honor of the number of days left until Father’s Day, we have compiled a list of the Top #Se7en Places You Can Watch the Race with Dad:
- Infield Camping at the Track – Talladega, anyone? Although you’d be hard-pressed to find a track that doesn’t have a pretty rockin’ infield. Plus, you can and Dad can both bring friends, and you can be really creative with your van/camper/bus/RV and the surrounding space.
- Grandstand Seats at the Track – Always a classic. You’ve got a great view where you can hear the engines and feel the action. And maybe, just maybe, you can catch Jimmie for an autograph.
- In your local Sports Bar – Multiple TV’s, food and beverages will all be at your disposal…for a price, of course. But hey, maybe you can get the whole bar to start cheering for your favorite driver.
- In your Backyard – If you have an outdoor TV set up or the catch the race on the radio, this could be a great way to get some quality time with Dad in the comfort of your backyard while you’re enjoying something you both love. If it’s summertime, be sure to have bug spray on hand.
- In the Man Cave – You’ve got it all set up just the way you want it. No interruptions. Best seats in the house.
- In the Family Room – Comfy couch, close to the kitchen, and you can teach the kids about NASCAR – sounds pretty great, right?
- In the Garage – For the car lovers out there with ultimate garage or shop setups, you can have the race on the TV and/or the radio while you and Dad tinker with your own special automobile. And remember, Team 48-approved Kobalt Tools are great in this environment!