Looking for the latest news, photos, and video from Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus, and Team Lowe's Racing? Then put your car in park because you're in the right place. Check back often to see what's new!
Visit Team Lowe's Racing on Facebook and Twitter
Father's Day is TOMORROW! To give dads a BIG shoutout for everything they have done for us, here are 15 reasons why they are awesome:
15. He taught us all about sports.
14. We could not have survived school without his help with homework.
13. Dads comfort us during rough break-ups.
12. Dads are super calm during emergencies.
11. Dads like to experiement in the kitchen and cook without recipes.
10. They tell dad jokes.
9. Dads love to slip us money - how can you forget the infamous, "Don't tell your mom."
8. Dads teach you how to ride a bike...FAST!
7. Dads secretly love tea parties.
6. He risked his life in order for you to get your license!
5. Dads are experts at turning our tears into laughter.
4. Dads are the BEST ticklers.
3. Dad lets you do things that Mom wouldn't a.k.a. eat extra cookies or run around barefoot!
2. Dad was instrumental in helpeing us learn how to walk!
1. And last but not least, we just couldn't do it without them.